Thursday 26 July 2012

Introduction and a FOTD

Hi everyone, my name is Emma. I'm  a small town girl with a big makeup collection. I'm a total self confessed Beauty Junkie!!! I love all things makeup from high end products to cheap and cheerful drugstore products. If it works well and I like it then I'll blog about it!! I love researching new makeup, testing it out and reviewing it and I am hoping this will be an outlet to share my passion with you all.

I'm starting this blog for fun, fueled by my never ending excitement for makeup products! I hope some of these blog posts will inspire and help you all and please have fun reading!! Don't be shy, leave a comment and I will always reply! I'd love to hear from you all! This is my very first post so make sure to stay tuned from more!! :)

Glitter Kisses, Emma xx

Here's my FOTD (Face Of The Day)

 Products Used

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Soft Ochre Paintpot
Mac Shadows in the colours Omega, Vanilla, Ricepaper, Soot and Phloof

The Colours Buck and Naked from the Naked Palette
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline
Lashes from Primark
and Lipstick in the shade Ravishing from Mac

xx

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogger world, showing some love :)
    Really like the MAC Lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the welcome :) Looking forward to following your blog! xxx

      Delete
  2. great look, love ur lips, now i xant ravishing :):)
    x

    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ravishing is one of my favourite lipsticks by Mac xxx

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! It is so much fun! I just love it. Looking forward to seeing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miranda, thanks for your comment! Yeah so far I'm really enjoying blogging...it's hard not to when its such a passion :) looking forward to following your blog also! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful, love the whole look! Your really talented, can't wait to see more of these makeup looks :D

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophia, aw thanks for your comment! I can't wait to do more looks! xox

      Delete