Friday 27 July 2012

FOTD ~ Bombshell Look!!

So this FOTD is a dramatic night time look. I wanted to create a traditional smokey eye but with a dramatic twist. So rather than keeping to the neutral lip tradition I paired the smokey eye with hot pink Barbie-esque  lips!! Making it bombshell!

So here it is...

Be A Bombshell !!

Products used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Paintpot in Blackground
Mac shadows in the colours Carbon, Knight Divine, Vanilla and Phloof

The colours Naked and Buck from the Naked Pallete
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline
Lashes from Primark
Mac Lipstick in the shade Pink Nouveau

I hope you enjoyed this look, I had lots of fun creating it!

My next post will be a neutral eye and a review and a comparison of Urban Decays Naked Palette and the MUA Cosmetics Undressed Palette! So stay tuned!

xx

19 comments:

  1. Wooooow, i love the lipstick <3

    Greetings from Germany <3
    Selma

    http://diamonds-x3.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! just found your blog, really like it! I'm a fellow irish blogger!! i have a new post if you get a chance to check it out!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eimear...its so great to come across other Irish bloggers! I will check out your latest post and follow your blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan and Selena...thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! eye makeup looks stunnning and matches perfectly with your lipcolour!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment Stacey!! Yeah i love the pink lips!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really nice! It looks so beautiful and elegant, I like big time! <3

    Take a visit some time:
    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :) I love a smokey eye too!
      Checking out your blog now! x

      Delete
  8. Wonderful look!! Love your lips girl!!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for your comment! Hopefully you will enjoy the blog posts to come! Thanks for following xxx

      Delete
  9. oo love love this look <3

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emmmmmmaa!! Love this look Doll!! I tried it out when I was in Salou last week and loved it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Orls!! Aww thanks hun! Sure anything would look good on you ya lil beaut!! xxx

      Delete